Ten Books Tag (I was tagged by michaelblaszack)
Rules: List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Then tag 10 more.
- Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
- The Inheritance Cycle - Christopher Paolini
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
- The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls
- The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
- Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince) - Antoine de Saint-Expury
- The Cage - Ruth Minsky Sender
- To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
- Great Expectations - Charles Dickins
- The Kitchen God’s Wife - Amy Tan
American Humane Society (via maninsun)
This is so, so important.